Would you like a group of volunteers to help you with a particular project this June?
Deadline for organisations to seek help is 15th May..
Run to do Good 2019 is looking for opportunities for their volunteers on 4th June. If you’d like some help with cutting back some undergrowth, preparing some soil or any other job that requires lots of hands, please read the details below:
- Mayor of London (Sadiq Khan) is hosting Run to do Good 2019
- Charities can host a team of runners (4-20) – providing a volunteering experience for them
- Volunteers will have 45-50 mins to complete any activities/tasks asked of them
- Sign up to host some volunteers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (DEADLINE 15th May)
- Applications for runners will go live on GoodGym’s website later this month